ENDING THE MAIN BODY OF THE PRESENTATION
Okay, that ends (the third part of) my talk.
That's all I want to say for now on...
BEGINNING THE SUMMARY AND/OR CONCLUSION
I'd like to end by emphasizing the main point (s)
I'd like to end with...
-a summary of the main points
-some observations based on what i've said.
-a brief conclusion
There are two conclusions/ recommendations.
What we need is...
I think we have to..
I think we have seen that we should...
That concludes my talk...
Thanks for listening...Now I'd like to invite your comments.
Now we have (30 mins) for questions and discussion.
Alright. Now, any questions or comments?
Make an end for a presentation based on the following summary/conclusion:
1. Three incidents in the year show communication problems.
2. 35% of incidents in the last 5 years contain some degree of communication problem.
3. Existing communication procedures are not considered satisfactory.
1. Training must place more emphasis on communication procedures.
2. Program of regular review of communication procedures should be introduced